måndag 21 december 2009

"Home"

Back in Sweden, and nothing could feel more strange. Am I home? Is this home? Sitting in my own home talking about my home. But it´s two different homes and I will never let any of them go. Bilbao is missed already! It´s just such a different life, and I thought that I will be that person I became there when I come back but I just can´t life is to normal here.

So here I am waiting for christmas.. After a long day of travelling since both of my flights were really delayed, one night at Gothia Towers, a perfect day with my love in Göteborg with Liseberg and some shopping, meeting a lot of friends, some "Fika" and a new cellphone!!! (but still life isn´t perfect).

I know I can´t handle this for to long.. I need to go. I need to find home, for real! I hate this I´m back to "normal" and nothings ever happends then...

The plane took off and my love went with it.
The chilly wind whipped my both cheeks hard.
And the man next to me said 'Everything is gonna be alright'.
I said 'Nothing is gonna be alright, but thank you anyway'.
And then I saw your face in the airplane window.
I waved my hands and I shouted to you:

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight



Os echo de menos!!!!

Besos Elvira!

1 kommentar:

  1. Fin blogg! :)
    Var gärna med i min frågestund på bloggen. Den som ställer mest frågor får en länk. :)
    www.moofii.blogg.se

    SvaraRadera