fredag 11 december 2009

So here we are at last!

My last weekend is here, and I really hope it will be great. It full of plans and things I wanna do before I leave and on sunday is it Lucia (a swedish tradition)so I hope we will celebrate it :) I have glogg!! It will be great!

I have one, only one more week, this is the time when you just feel that to day could be the day, my bag is prepared with all the things I won't use here anymore but still want`s to bring and with some christmas gifts ofcourse.

It hurts so much but everything is going to be alright!
I don't wanna leave you guys but still I wanna go home.


And btw it wasn't "la gripe A" just the fever.. But still if I'm having the fever now, I could just die ;)..

7 days!

Besos Elvira!

1 kommentar:

  1. iiiih, vad nära det är nu! jag lääängtar efter dig. ska vi ses på måndag? fika eller vad som, göra det vi är bäst på, äta! :) eller jag hoppas att du fortfarande tycker om det iallafall! PUSS!

    SvaraRadera