onsdag 16 december 2009

Walking in a winter wonderland!

So here it is, the feeling I'm been waiting for so long. On sunday (on Lucia) I went to Vitoria with Finn. He's just always there for me... Everyone else what aslepp. We were walking around and finally we decided to head of to a cafe with glasses all around. It was like sitting outsing and then suddenly it startedt to... SNOW! They were playing christmas songs and it snowed, and I think that was exactly like being in heaven! I just love Vitoria!

So no I have two nights left, only two. And then, P finally booked the hotel in Göteborg so I won't be home until saturday evening, but then I'll really be home.

No I just have a few more things to pack, and tonight I'm having a dinner with more or less all my friends. Thursday evening I'll spend with the family and that's it.

Happy Birthday Jane, we are thinking about you! :)

Besos Elvira!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar